Dell's Original Uncoverage Logo by Antonio F. Branco, Comically Incorrect

Thursday, November 17, 2011

New York Daily News Presidential Poll - Unlike Chicago, You Can Only Vote Once

New York Daily News Presidential Poll

Unlike Chicago, You Can Only Vote Once



By Dell Hill

Care to vote in a presidential poll?  It’s not a scientific poll...just a poll of New York Daily News readers who have an interest in the 2012 election.

As I wrote this piece, the standings looked like this:

Poll Results

You can only vote once.
Do you think President Obama will win reelection in 2012?
Yes.44%*
No.49%*
I dont' know.7%*


Click on this save link to register your vote.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, the "I don't know" grouping would include many of the Independents who, quite wisely, wait until the candidates are actually determined before showing their cards. I don't know who the candidates will be, but assuming Barack Obama runs for re-election, I voted "No".

    ReplyDelete