Dell's Original Uncoverage Logo by Antonio F. Branco, Comically Incorrect

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The ‘Reason For The Season’ - The Old DJ Lives!

The ‘Reason For The Season’ - The Old DJ Lives


“I’m going take off my news hat and move in to DJ mode and provide some alternative to the doom and gloom.”


By Dell Hill

Is it just me or is the daily news turning into an incredible rehash of very old political press releases and poll results?  It seems that way, and this blog isn’t in to publishing 3 day to 3 month old “news”.

Maybe that’s a good thing.

Maybe it was designed that way so that we would all take a little time to remember “the reason for the season”.

I’m going to take off my news hat and move in to DJ mode and provide some alternative to the doom and gloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment