Dell's Original Uncoverage Logo by Antonio F. Branco, Comically Incorrect

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Eric Holder Caption Contest!

Eric Holder Caption Contest!



By Dell Hill

Jim Treacher over at the Daily Caller is having a caption contest.

Jump in and join the fun!

“Pull my finger!” is the obvious one, which is why I can’t think of anything better. How about you? Leave ‘em in the comments and I’ll post the good ones, if any.

P.S. Another angle:

Holder did know there were cameras and recording devices and stuff, right?

P.P.S. The more I look at this, the more I think the funniest part is the expression on her face. “Ummm… are you really sure you should be doing this?”

The DC has been hammering the bejesus out of Holder for the past several weeks.  Just doing the job that the Lamestream Media refuses to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment